Strange Request on the Subject of Audio Cables

I'm gutting a reproduction of an old radio, which itself is pretty old, originating sometime in between vinyl records and CD's. I plan on using it for a kind-of pc build log. It has a cassette player in it, nonsurprisingly, and I want to see if I can replace the cassette player with a not yet obsolete from of media, like a 3.5 mm jack. That being said, I need to find out what the name of these cables are.
Cable A - I'm assuming it's the data one.

Cable B - Probably the power one. Connects to the DC motor in the cassette player.

The cassette player they came from. Sexy.

Location of Cable A in radio:

Location of Cable B in radio:

Anybody have a clue?