Stock Android on Galaxy tab 3 7.0

I was just given a tab 3 7.0 with lte and im going to be using this as my take everywhere phone/organizer including international travels. its the factory unlocked international one. But being a nexus 7 owner and S3 owner i really really prefer my nexus style android. I had this tab for less then a hour and im already frustrated with it.  it assumes im Chinese and wont let me take the keyboard off i have to keep switching every time i wanna type and i dont want the Samsung apps running if im NEVER gonna use them, because the hardware is inferior as it is to my 1ST gen nexus. is there any way i can make it run bone stock android so i can set it up to were its like an exact mirror of my nexus 7 but to where i can still use it with like the native phone app such as the one in the nexus 4?

thank you for any help

Please refrain from duplicate posts. The other posts have been removed. (Sorry I don't personally have any insight on this subject)

Sorry i just wanted to widen the people who viewed it. thanks for letting me know

Research the term root and unroot . xda developers. You should be able to strip the bloatware from your device and turn into a clone of your favorite nexus device . But mind you its going to cost you your warranty .

5 year old post fam. lawd have mercy on us.