Sti gtx 770 2gb

I have a friend that has the same video card as me and wanted to know if I wanted to buy it at a pretty good price. Its a EVGA 770 2gb card, I have a EVGA 750 80 Plus Gold power supply. I am not sure if it is even worth it because with just 2 gb of vram i don't think I will be able to go up in revolution. Although I would like to get a Ultra wide monitor soon, right now I am just gaming at 1920 x 1080. What do you guys thing? Worth it or no?

Thanks for any feed back!

2 gigs will bottleneck at higher resolutions

I have two 770s in SLI, they are 2 gig cards, and yeah I push them to the max in skyrim...but not much else. At 1080p the Vram is not an issue, at 1440p you can still get away with quite a few games (far cry 3, battlefield, etc) and games like Dark souls run smooth at 4k (DSR) It all depends on what games you are playing.

Although, I am planning on selling both cards in the summer (because the system just runs too hot with SLI) and getting a 390 or 390X

If you have any questions about 770 SLI performance in a specific game, I am willing to test that game for you (if I own it)

Awesome how does games like Crysis 3 and Metro Last Light run, I know those are the games that are always ask but they can give you an idea how it will run other games. I don't think I am going to go 1440p just yet I am thinking ultra wide 2560 X 1080. 

If your just gaming a 1080 and can get it at a good price and also help your friend the  why not.  And as far as revolutions go I'm pretty sure it can be successful even with just 2gb of vram.  Just look at the American Revolution or the French Revolution. They didn't even have a single bite of vram or ram of any sort relating to computers anyway.  The only ram they rad could either headbutt you or give you splinters and that was basically it.  I guess what I'm saying is,  is that for cheap enough the 770 still a good card for 1080p gaming but that's about it. 

Also what what power supply do you have with have with that SLI set up? I have a 750 right now.  

Crysis 3 runs flawless. Metro Last Light...well, its a metro game. It kinda has a mind of its own. I have played through the same area multiple times, one time I get 60 fps, then another time its 35 fps, then its 20, then its 40. I don't understand how the game engine works. Metro 2033 was the same way.

I have a 750 watt psu. And I run both cards overclocked to 1.3 ghz, works fine.

Laughed waay to hard :D

Go for it,  just make sure your mobo supports SLI,  not just crossfire

Okay thanks everyone for the feed back. Still do not know if I will be getting it on not. But it is awesome to get outside options.