Steam summer sale - recommendations

I'm buying No Mans Sky.... So i can be just as disappointed as the early adopters... But At a discount.

1 Like
5 Likes

Seems like Total War: Warhammer DLC's are -33% off, solid game for at least winning once with each race

This RPG combo "-30% both, extra -20% from bundle" is pretty compelling
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2371/

If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend Kerbal Space Program. Runs on linux

1 Like

Just watched this and had a different experience.

I know he is running some nvidia card so there might be something wrong. On my fury the game is running pretty damn good as far as I can tell from a few minutes. I am on manjaro XFCE running the open AMD driver.

Oh, game is five bucks right now.

I picked up the darkest dungeon dlc, everspace, little kings story, regalia of men and monarchs

If you're into programming, TIS-100 is really cheap in the sale too!

Got Shadow of Mordor, bought the Orange Box since my old one was tied to my old steam account...Portal 2... and 7 Days to Die.

Today I'll be getting a 20 card and buying:

Quake 3 Arena
RPG Maker 2003
Condemned Criminal Origins
and Dark Souls 2

If I find spare cash I will buy:
AOE2HD Lost Kings Expansion
Grid Autosport
Regalia of Men and Monarchs
and Sonic Generations

I have bought so far:
Stardew Valley
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Sir You Are Being Hunted
and Counter Strike 1.6 / Condition Zero

I've picked up (Guardians of the Galaxy - in case the link isn't working):

Maybe I'll pick up Hitman as well; I somehow like stealth games... hmmm... Dishonored 2 could also be interesting.

And to everyone who considers buying AC:Syndicate: Don't buy the Gold Edition, buy the Standard Game + Season Pass, it's 1cent cheaper :smiley: (at least in my country's store).

@FaunCB DX:MD is nice, I've enjoyed it :slight_smile:

It confuses me how so many people think AAA games can never be good on nothing but windows :\

Did I somehow hint at that, or did you click the wrong reply button?

Did you buy that one alone or the DX Collection bundle? I already own DX:HR (from before switch to linux) and now the bundle is 17,31 Euros for me. So it is cheaper than the deluxe edition and has more stuff.

I mought the solo game I don't normally care about DLC or any of that. The only DLC I have ever bought was for DXHR and thats because the end of the game wasn't a good end of the game.

1 Like

Well to be honest, DX:MD doesn't have the best ending either. I've heard Square:Enix forced the developers into splitting the game into two parts, but since DX:MD didn't generate as much cash as anticipated there won't be a sequel.

3 Likes

Pitch me dead cells...
I am really on the edge about thus game...

1 Like

$8

haven´t had time playing it yet but I have seen katherineofSky play it and thought I should give it a try