Steam summer sale has begun!

What games will you guys be getting? I'm getting Far Cry 3, DayZ, and the Witcher 2.

Just bought DmC3, DmC4, DmC: Devil May Cry, Far Cry 3, They bleed pixels, The witcher and The Witcher 2 for 30€. Not too bad.

I'm still waiting for Valdis story, Shadow Warrior, One finger death punch, 10 second ninja, Tower of guns, The last federation, Ascendant, Lifeless Planet, A Wizards Lizard, Metro 2033, Metro last light, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Transistor, Deus Ex: Human revolution, VVVVVV and Alice: madness returns to go on sale (75+%).

I'm pretty sure that I will get all of that for <100€ total.

Planned way ahead, didn't you? I planned somewhat ahead but not that ahead. Really want Metro 2033 and Last Light.

Yup, pretty much. I added 50€ to my steam wallet last month (I will probably add another 50 bucks tomorrow or after the weekend) and I'm trying to shrink my wishlist as best as possible. Just remember, don't buy anything if it isn't on a daily deal, flash sale or community sale or if it's at 75% discount. You can wait all games out until june 30th, and if they haven't been in any of those sales (which is pretty unlikely) you can just get them at the last day for their initial discount.

I'd just get metro last light and wait for 2033 redux though.

Also, I got a foil steam card, which I could sell for 2€ on the community market. And another 0.60€ for the rest of the cards I got. Pretty nice, especially if you don't care about badges.

I just bought Far Cry 3, i'm trying to spend as little as possible, so i only added 10€ to my account, but i will probably add another 10€ if i find a game i really want.

Pink team masterrace!

I just bought it. That game is a lot of fun!

Earlier thread was started by another member, so in order to keep everything in one place, seeing the potential excitement, I would like to ask everyone to post in this said earlier thread.

Locking this one up.