Steam in Home Streaming working in background?

Hello everyone! I'm gonna get straight to the point: do you think is possible to run Steam in Home Streaming while doing other stuff on the host machine? I mean it's a waste of power if I can't use the remaining power of the host machine to do anything else, even a bit of web browsing. Thanks for all the answers.

P.S. on a side note: even hooking up the gigabit lan directly into the router (like the host) the reported speed of the streaming is still 100Mbit and not 1Gbit and that looks weird. Other than that works flawlessly.

Maybe I didn't explain myself well lol What I'd like to do is stream a game and, at the same time, still use the PC hosting the streaming.

The problem is that whatever program is the one that is selected or in the foreground to say, is the one that has the processing power when it comes to DX games. So, if the game is not the application selected then the processing power being allotted to it is minimal, and your performance will suffer. So, you could alt tab, but the game's performance will be abysmal.

If I alt-tab out of the game I see the desktop.

Will the R7 1700 allow me to stream a dedicated server on Steam while alt-tabbing a Beam livestream and YouTube livestream alternatively, and posting on the forums?

Will this work with the R7 1700 and allow me to stream a dedicated server on Steam while alt-tabbing a Beam livestream and YouTube livestream alternatively, and posting on the forums?

are you kidding me
make a new thread
@Eden @moderators thread lock please

Why new thread? I have same questions?

because this one is 7 months dead

Thread Necro'd