Steam Games

Hey guys im just starting out on the pc side, i have 0 games on steam, i want to try and play some good ones. if anyone could help that be awesome :) i just want to play some awesome pc games.

TF2 -it's f2p

Hard reset

Primal carnage

dota2 of you can get an invite

farcry 3

guild wars 3

chivalry

skyrim

all are pretty common

guild wars 3 ? i thought 2 was the news one.

Thanks ill check dose out and see if how much they are prehaps i can get them?

guild wars 3 ? i thought 2 was the news one.

Thanks ill check dose out and see if how much they are prehaps i can get them?

it is GW2, it's a typpo

Here's my 2 cents

• Counter-Strike Source & Global Offensive
  • Garry's Mod
  • Half-Life 1, 2, and Episodes 1 & 2
  • Black Mesa | a fan remake of Half-Life 1 in the Source engine (one of the best mods I've ever played)
  • Crysis
  • F.E.A.R. 1 & 2
  • Far Cry
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • Cave Story
  • Mark of the Ninja (if you're into stealth games)
  • Magicka (tons of fun, especially with co-op)
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Max Payne 1 & 2 
  • Minecraft
  • Terraria
  • Portal 1 & 2
  • Hawken (a free to play mech game, currently in open beta)
  • Metro 2033
  • Natural Selection 2
  • Tribes: Ascend
  • Planetside 2
  • Alien Swarm
  • Killing Floor
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (all of the L4D1 campaigns are included, and tons of awesome custom campaigns)
  • Doom 1, 2, 3 

ok thanks ill make surre to check dose out. know any good horro games ?

Add me on steam once you've bought a game and i'll hit you up with a free copy od dota 2 :) my steam name is "bitemyweewee"

(can only add friends on steam once you have a paid product in your steam account to prevent spam)

ok sure i will thanks. also i like your pro file pick. Deadman Wonderland - Shiro (great/anime)

add me t0xicskullxx

xD deadman wonderland was brilliant!

invite sent 

A lot of good games have been covered, so sorry if I repeat some:

Mirror's Edge

Borderlands 1 and 2

Black Mesa

Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

Chivalry: Midieval Warfare

The Deus Ex games

The Witcher 1 and 2

Left 4 Dead 2 (no need to get the first one anymore since all the campaigns from the original have been ported over to the second game.)

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Skyrim

Dragon Age Origins

Grand Theft Auto Franchise

Killing Floor

Hard Reset

Metro 2033

Portal 1 and 2

Super Meatboy

Unreal Tournament 3

Portal 1 & 2 and Trine 2 are the only games i play nowadays

Now for you OP, I recommaned buying Metro 2033 (REALY good shooter RPG, better than Mass effect imo.)                      

Also, ask a friend for a dota 2 key, I have 4 of them , so you could Pm me for one, just try it, but be warned, the dota community is merciless against newbies, and if you can't keep up with the learning curve in the real games (not bot games) then you aren't realy good at it. I could help some in the start if you do try it. 

Buy Assassins creed 2 and Brotherhood and Revelations, the assassin Ezio, has a realy good storyline in the 3 games mentioned and I think you will enjoy it as much as any other fans on the series. You play as a asssassin in a rpg. 

Magicka is fun if you have some friends that play it, I have it too. Simple spell spamming game, the campaigns have a fun enviroment and the dialouge is good. 

tf2- Teamfortress 2, if you can't spend the money on a real shooter like Battlefield 3, then tf2 is for you, it is a comedial shooter aswell as a fun one. It's free to play on steam.

Skyrim is a fantasy rpg, you could try it, but you would deffintly need to learn about some mods, because you may find that the vanilla game without mods attached to it, is...well lacking - in a lot of things, like textures and graphics. 

There's also the mass effect series, my personal favorite of them being mass effect 2. And there's also The Witcher and The withcer 2 and Deus Ex: Human revolution, all 3 of them are rpgs. Also, if you like to scare yourself, then check out Dead space and dead space 2. 

And for simple zombie games, the obvious answer would be left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2. Also, try Arma 2. 

For strategic games, where you controll an arme and/or build up you base and make an army, the Dawn of war 2 and it's exspansions are a good example of RTS (real time strategy) games. You don't build up your base in that game, but you summon units and have heros and strong squads and you just kick ass. 

There is also GTA and Saints row, funny games, where you can do realy funny stuff for a singleplayer game. It's in the mordern time, so there's cars and there's hollywood and etc. It's a do-whatever-the-fuck-you-want-to-do RPG.

Games I regulary play today is Battlefield 3 (Premium with all dlcs, realy good maps),

Skyrim (lots of mods)

and sometimes guildwars2. I played more before, but lately there has just been too much bullshit in gw2 so im waiting for a big ass patch in februari that is a big bug fixing patch.

and I deffintly play dota 2 atleast 2hours each evening everyday (more on saturdays.)

• Dead Space 1 & 2
  • Amnesia: Dark Descent
  • F.E.A.R. 1 & 2
  • Doom 3
  • Nightmare House 2 (HL2: EP 2 mod)
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins

ok thanks for that well detailed answer. helped, add me on steam, t0xicskullxx