Steam Autumn Sale (23 Nov - 29 Nov)

The Steam Autumn Sale just started! Running through 29 November 1 PM PST.

http://store.steampowered.com/

4 Likes

A couple to start off with:

EDIT: Because Discourse is being a bitch,

OG Skyrim with DLC - 73% off

Elder Scrolls stuff on sale:

Now for Linux titles:

Steam Hardware:

EDIT: Steam controller is 30% off, $34.99

Discourse, you're cancer.

Europa Universalis Collection 75% off ($24.99)

Half Life Complete 84% off ($9.64)

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year 78% off ($8.79)

Saints Row 4 Game of the Century Edition 75% off ($4.99)

1 Like

I think only the store.steampowered.com/app/xxxxx links work properly, store.steampowered.com/sub/xxxxx and store.steampowered.com/bundle/xxxxx do not embed well.

1 Like

Some stuff under 10$, some of them under 2$...

1 Like

Sad to see Planet Coaster not on sale

1 Like

It's a shame, but with a game that's only been out for a week I can't be too surprised. Maybe during the Winter Sale next month?

2 Likes

Steam usually have the practice of 10% discount on release for a few days... But I guess some games just don't...
Anyways, everyone sais that game is totally worth the asking price, so...
PS: I like how we are jumping over each other to recommend Cities Skylines...

More Linux stuff :

1 Like

So if I buy the skyrim expansions for vanilla and complete it, is that going to unlock the new version for me?

Doesn't look like it :(

To ensure eligibility, you must own all Skyrim content on Steam on or before October 28th.

Oh well. Thanks for checking on that for me.

yea a little too late for you buddy.

Autumn Sale and Winter Sale will basically have the same discounts right? If that's the case i might as well buy the games on my wishlist now.

not really... This time i am seing some games 40-50% off, that i have seen before than on flash sales even for 66-75^% off...
But it depends. My main rule is - i am not paying more than 10euro for a game. Mainly because i am poor, and i can use the 10 euro much more effectively.... So if the game is 40 i am waiting for it to fall under 10. It all depends on your games and how much money you are willing to spend. My advise - grab everything over 66% discount and hold on for the others...

1 Like

Buy TIS-100 if you want a headache. Its 5 bucks. Fun programming game.

It's in the lowest tier of the current humble bundle. You can get it for a dollar with 2 more games... No need to pay 5$ to steam...

1 Like

I just think the guy deserves more for that game it has a lot in it <3

1 Like