Stargate Atlantis or SG-1?

Stargate Universe!

I can already feel the hate.

3 Likes

I like atlantis but its built more on the characters and learning about the base they are on where SG-1 is more world building / like the first star trek.

Take wat you like more.

No hate just love. It was awesome.

1 Like

I am in the midst of re-watching Atlantis by myself and starting on SG-1 with my dad. It has me so gleeful.

Watch the seasons in order of release

Problem is the Emmerich did the Independance Day sequel which bombed. Now he is poison.
SGU was really good, problem was they made fun of the idea of a "younger edgier Stargate" in the 200th episode. Fans saw it as mockery come to life. Also it started out very very slow.

Both SGU and Atlantis left themselves wide open for a reboot. And the last movie was far cheaper to make then normal thanks to the US Air Force and Navy helping out in ways not seen since 12 o'clock high.
Wow did Browder get old!

Talking Farscape reboot but that's another thread

As I speak I am watching the Siege episodes of Atlantis. My favorite part is when the SGC sends the marines in with all new goodies.

1 Like

huh?

I'm confused... is the article saying that they're starting from scratch?

SG1 was the bees knees
I never watched much of the others. I did see a handful of SGU which I hated and stopped a few in

If you ever get the urge to try it again, trust me that it warms up quite nicely half way through the season. By the end you'll be wishing that it was never cancelled.

2 Likes

I just bought U on bluray for like 5 bucks at microcenter. I am going through SG1 and Atlantis again and will follow U after.

2 Likes

@wendell are you into this franchise?