Star Citizen News

The fact that you “can play” is common knowledge.

The fact that it is a stuttery mess even on top tier hardware after 6-7 years of development, and that nailing your balls to a park bench is a more entertaining recreational past-time, maybe people who haven’t backed it might not realise…

Ok.

I was referring to your previous statement that there is “nothing to show for ____ years” of development, which there is. I think we should leave it there, to be honest.

1 Like

Is this thing out yet? i bought it over over 5 years ago, haven’t keep up with the news. For some reason “Alphas” don’t interest me that much.
How long until Squadron 42 comes out?

no

darn

2 Likes

And it’s a game when now ? 2020 ?

It should skip RTX.

1 Like

It’s time to play a game …

which means one is not having anything to do with Star Citizen.

Star citizen is like nuclear fusion.

Constantly 1-3 years out.

I really suggest we try to keep this thread as news related as possible.

1 Like

apparently some italians got an entire server to have a fleet battle

Boy, I have to say Star Citizen sure looks cool and it seems fun to play. I really hope they release the game soon or at least have more chances for people to beta test it. I really want to try this game. From what little I have seen of gameplay, it looks like Star Citizen would be more fun to play than Star War the Old Republic or Eve Onime.

The 3.5 Update is going live this weekend. It is a massive update for the game.

actually live and not PTU? thats fantastic, i’m watching ATV right now and I’m pumped. The face customization segment is crazy.

Yes.

I know it is very detailed. I could spend hours making a character. I probably will when it comes out.

1 Like

in ten more years

How is performance?

So can I play this game before 2027

You can play it today already.

Apparently.

I know that but like play it play it not a 2 hour tech demo

1 Like