Star Citizen CitizenCon Presentation Discussion Thread

According to this Reddit post it's 70 missions and 20 hours of gameplay.

Better described as the singleplayer? starting backstory to the persistent universe. Well the PU starts after the S42 campaign so it will be worth everyone to actually play it. I think it also helps with rewards in the PU afterwards, to become a honerary cannon fodder citizen :)

Man the live gameplay did blow my mind, after the fight when the pilot of the Hornet parked outside the satellite popped open the cockpit and EVA through space into the satellite. That is some groundbreaking stuff and will make boarding and salvage very interesting in the future game!

Actually plenty of other games before it have done that sort of thing. I do hope however missions like these will be dynamic and interesting enough and not just a enter this same looking satelite and push this button sort of thing...

Yeah I have not looked up how their procedural generation is going to work..

IIRC from one video CR said it was going to be on a basis of random generation with any available real world data factored in, but only for the first visitor to that system/planet, after it has been visited the specs will be locked in for all.

I could have it wrong though.