Sports Pub. aka The Anything Sports Thread. Post sports stuff here

Noooo!

Montero with the 2 run homerun for the Cubs. Brewers still lead tho 6-4 in the bottom of the 4th.

1 Like

Just came back to the game.

Brewers are losing 9-7. Top of the ninth with two outs left and no one on.

Sigh....

1 Like

One out left.....

1 Like

Cubs win and are back to .500.

Sniffles. Why you do this Milwaukee? Not only do you take an L in MLB but also in the NBA.

1 Like

Ayyy

Tied at the half. Other then that, idk what happend :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Aaron Hernandez, the ex Patriots TE, is dead. Aged 27.

Michelle Steele, who covered the first muder trial and covers the Patriots for ESPN, looks absolutely devastated on TV.

2 Likes

Today is also the day that the Patriots meet the President at the White House to honor their Super Bowl win against the Falcons.

1 Like

Game 2 is on the 26th. Since this is the final game of the final, I think more providers will broadcast the game.... Hopefully.

Tigres could have won this game ( game 1 ) and carried a goal advantage over Pachuca if that penalty was not saved.

1 Like

I used to go to autocross events with my dad. After a while we got super tired of the twats who were running the local chapter jerking people around on labor and then threatening to basically blacklist folks who complained about these absurd 8-hour work sessions. Autocross = awesome, but let's not suggest that you have to be a part of this organization to have some fun. Grab your car, 2 friends, a stack of cones, and a stopwatch, and then you get to take a go every 3rd lap. I've had way more fun with my buddies in random parking lots than I ever had at a formalized event.

2 Likes

I'm far from a pro, but the biggest thing that's helped me to improve my aerials is changing my controls. If you want to boost + have 3 axis control, you'd have to be pressing both B and X (boost and roll), which is awkward as all hell. So change them to buttons you can easily hit together and you'll have a lot more success.

3 Likes

Ayyy

Rob Gronkowski ( his name is hard to spell ) interrupted Sean Spicers press briefing.

1 Like

Serena Williams is pregnant! For those that don't know, she is engaged to reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian.

1 Like

I vehemently hate the Pats, but no matter how hard I try I am incapable of hating Gronk. He's such a goon. Seems like a funny, nice, and obviously very talented guy.

Here's to hoping they drop him and he goes to a team I can better respect.

2 Likes

Wassup Bro?

They are on TV now on the NFL Network. Trump at microphone talking now.

Kraft just gave Trump a Patriots number "45" jersey with his name on it. The 45 number was of course chosen to honor President Trumps presidency.

And Bellicheck gave Trump a SuperBowl 51 helmet.

1 Like

There are some sick people out there. On Twitter, and I am sure on other social media, people are making jokes of the passing of Aaron Hernandez.

1 Like

Barcelona/Juve game is on FS1.

~10 minutes to the half. Game tied 0-0. But barca are losing 0-3 on aggregate.

1 Like

All Barca have to do is score three goals to force extra time. If they allow a goal in, they would have to score 5 goals in total to go thru.

1 Like

Neymar gets a yellow card, for an unnecessary tackle on pjanic.

1 Like

Pretty sure its safe to say Dortmund are out.

They are only losing 5-2 on aggregate, and they are the away side. So anything is still possible.

1 Like