Sports Pub. aka The Anything Sports Thread. Post sports stuff here

Official draft live stream link: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/live

1 Like

Its only the ninth pick. This is going to take FOREVER!

1 Like

Cleveland Browns drafted Peppers.

WTF PACKERS TRADED THEIR FIRST ROUND PICK TO THE BROWNS.

What about TJ Swatt?

Sigh.. This team, I swear.

The Packers are also looking to ship their 2nd round pick and the Colts are supposedly inquiring. I hope the Colts get the pick and draft Dalvin Cook.

1 Like

It did go longer than I expected but I really enjoyed my night watching the NFL Draft. I look forward to seeing further rounds if I can find a stream for it today.

1 Like

I saw that this morning. I am not happy about this. I think we are planning to trade down and get the entire 3 and 4th round to ourselves. Or not draft anybody at all and go for the cheaper undrafted free agents.

Sniffles. The Packers want him. ( At least, I think they do. I don't know anymore. :crying_cat_face: )

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/live

Ayyy. Packers have kept the first pick of the second round.

The pick is in. And its.....

Kevin King! A cornerback.

And he says he studies R. Sherman.

This dude looks beast.

1 Like

Jags traded up 1 pick and selected Cam Robinson.

With the third pick of round 2 Seattle select Malik McDowell a DT from Michigan State.

Sigh. This is all of the draft i can take.

They show one pick then go to commercial.

SMH.

Maybe I will still watch it just to hear everyone boo Goodell.

He went to the Viqueens.

I saw a cool old train in a documentary that was split, silver on the right side and black on the left. I thought what would that look like on a race car.?

1 Like

Russian GP Qualifying spoiler

Ferrari lock out the first row. Vettel with the pole and Raik is 2nd. This is Ferrari's first front row lock out since 2008.

Sniffles.

VFL might go down this year. Losing to Bayern 3 - 0 at the half. Robert Lewandowski is sitting on a hat trick.

In other relegation news. Sunderland have been relegated from the Premier League, after losing to Bournemouth 1 to nil.

Bayern winning 5-0 now. Less then 10 minutes on the clock.

No way Wolfsburg is coming back. They look broken and are down to 10 men.

Meaning Bayern have basically won the game and have won the Bundesliga for 5 straight years.

Now they are winning 6-0. Kimmich with the goal.