Sports Pub. aka The Anything Sports Thread. Post sports stuff here

Yes. I think Zacha showed enough in spurts towards the end of the season and is the most mobile center we have to pair with him at this point.

1 Like

I'm not impressed with Zacha's development.
I don't know how much is due to the awful coaching, or if it's a lack of confidence.

Kovy Blandisi Quenneville
I was thinking John Quenneville who actually wound up centering Zacha last time up along with Joe Blandisi who also could center Kovy with Quenneville on the RW and just to take Faceoffs if Quenneville gets booted from the Circle.

1 Like

@Ungari when Zacha was paired with top players he produced this past year. He had two really good point streaks towards the end of the year. One was interrupted by injury unfortunately. Also please remember that playing center is definitely a hard position to play as a rookie and also remember that he was projected to be a better winger in the NHL. We will see. As for Blandisi and Quenneville eh I haven't seen enough of Quenneville to comment but as for Blandisi I am not as high on him as other Devils fans are. In fact I am more high on Wood and Santini plus Zacha than Blandisi.

1 Like

LOL at Lundy! Eh let in some pretty weak goals in this series and while yes not getting the offensive support expected by some he still gets some blame for the Rags losing. He was outplayed by C.A. tonight.

Anyway as a Devils fan ....

It is always nice to see Lundy lose as well Marty was better.

Also ... finally ....

I can go back to watching NHL Playoff hockey and enjoy it because the Rags can't win the Stanley Cup this season. : )

1 Like

@Ungari it is official that the Devils will now sign and trade Kovy. No need to worry about who he will play with in NJ as he will not be with the team.

1 Like

Champ Car used to be awesome up until the Al Unser, Jr. - Michael Andretti era. 1990's.

I got to go to a race in Nazareth, PA and I liked it even though I'm not an oval racing fan. It made me dizzy to watch the circling cars and the noise made me puke. Emerson Fittipaldi hit the wall at 200 MPH, 20 feet away from me and it was like a nuke going off.

IndyCar is sooooo boring. The Indy 500 is their only good event. I attempted to watch the Indy GP today and I couldn't be less interested. There was like a 10 car gap between each racer. That's not racing, it's high speed commuting.

1 Like

I don't care what the results say, Kimi Raikonnen won the Spanish Grand Prix.

When Kimi found out that this young fan was crying in the stands because he crashed, he got Ferrari to bring him into the pits for a VIP tour.

#winning

1 Like

That's a very Kimi thing to do.

Crew Member - "Hey Kimi, I know you're upset, but you should see this kid."

Raikkonen - "Bring me the boy!"

shares ice-cream with new friend

2 Likes

I would almost be willing to amputate my 6'-5" legs to fit into this baby for 90 seconds!

The former Minardi team owner bought Major's gear and provides a full F1 experience in the pits, sanctioned by F1's new owners. The ride in the 2-seater is just the cherry on top.

1 Like

Nicky Hayden. So sad :pensive: RIP

1 Like

Hello baseball fans or sports fans in general. Great stream of the San Diego Padres and New York Mets game right now.

EDIT: Also Matt Harvey is pitching. Hopefully he wins but we all know he is a premadonna loser!

Lol SD baserunner gets hit by ball off the bat. OUT! Have not seen that in a long time.

2 Likes

I didn't make it to the track on time to place my bet but I would have had this exactor too like I did in the Kentucky Derby. A pretty nice race with a speed duel between two favorites early and then a nice late closing moment. The horse to watch in this race outside of the favorites who ran in the Kentucky Derby was said to be Cloud Computing who didn't race in the Kentucky Derby. A nice win for Cloud Computing and I am sure some geeks here on this site had this winner.

1 Like

Michael Bisping after learning that he has to fight Yoel Romero.

1 Like

Pittsburgh deserved the win and got it. I just got back from watching part of the OT at the racetrack while betting horses and then going to a bar, Crabby Joe's and seeing the end result. It definitely would have been an injustice had Ottawa won that game as they were dominated throughout it. Now while I wanted the Sens to win because I didn't want the Pens winning more Stanley Cups and getting further ahead of my Devils I am still happy for them in a way as my daughter's boyfriend, Sidney Crosby, moves on and can win another Stanley Cup. He did a nice job of setting up the GWG. An amazing player and hell he would be lucky to have my daughter as his girlfriend. : ) Oh and what a game by Anderson who did everything he could to help his team try to win this game.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=400953496

Best of luck to the Preds in the Stanley Cup Finals vs the Pens. GO Preds GO!

1 Like

Fucking Perez...

In other news, it seems that Alonso has a really bad karma. Either that, or McLaren-Honda is cursed. Poor bastard lost an engine in his TurnLeft 500 race.

1 Like

An 86 year old sees no value in social media.

So long Bernie. Nobody ever liked you and we certainly don't want to hear your stupid opinions anymore. Go for a long yacht trip, live out your few remaining years on a private tax free island and leave F1 alone. Your time is OVER!

1 Like
1 Like

"There ain't nothing a white man with a nickel hates more, than a nigger with a dime."
Chris Rock

My cousin is a minister and he got the same graffiti treatment plus burning crosses on his lawn.
What kind of monster would do that to a man of faith?

2 Likes

Back to the fun stuff!

1 Like

This is today!

1 Like