Soundblaster ZX detected as plugged in, but headphones not detected as plugged in

Hey guys, I recently switched to Ryzen, but for whatever reason my soundcard isn't working. I have a Creative Soundblaster ZX, which shows up under Device Manager.

There it is, at the very bottom, "Sound Blaster Audio Controller". When I unplugged the Soundblaster and used on-board audio, it worked perfectly fine. However, at the moment, with the front panel plugged into the soundcard, it detects neither the "Headphones", which would be when it's plugged into front panel, or the "Speakers", which is when it's plugged into the video card, and I have audio devices plugged in on both ends for testing purposes.

Any info would be appreciated, I've tried numerous things, switching PCI-e slots, removing the front panel adapter, and reinstalling drivers. I'm stumped.

Edit: The motherboard is an Aorus AX370-Gaming 5, the soundcard is a Creative Soundblaster ZX, the headphones are Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pros, and the CPU is a Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9 GHz on the Wraith Spire cooler.

Maybe a driver issue with the new hardware? Sounds cards are known for having very lackluster drivers support.

I've attempted to reset, and reinstall the drivers both, I'd figure if either were the case, it'd have fixed itself when I replaced the drivers and reverted them to the earliest version.

Did you disable the on board audio in your bios, if you have 2 sound cards working at the same time. You are going to have some weird results.