Sonata gets a prank call from yours truly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Y1gO-u4EQ

RAZE THE WORLD N*GGER

how expected was this?

lol, i didn't really pay attention to what he said, but he got me XD especio with that flash freeze shit

skump you laughed

Maybe it was just my phone, but I didn't hear him laugh at all.

well in the video you can hear him after he says "i want to cool with liquid nitro" lol

Damn Sonata you don't know shit about your CPU. 40-50C on idle. damn i feel sorry for the guy you're ripping off.

the girl i think. was that rlly your cpu's temp? i thought you were talking about gpu. well he got $800. i mean really i bet you would do that to get $800 i would lol.

peacepcf wrote 4 minutes ago »

the girl i think. was that rlly your cpu's temp? i thought you were talking about gpu. well he got $800. i mean really i bet you would do that to get $800 i would lol.

the chick was a scammer. but yeah, I got another legit guy. Yeah my GPU was 40-49. But that was in the beginning i don't know what its been since.

My CPU is defo not that high..

AHAHAHAAAAAHHhH

w0w pwned

sonata your not goign to sell shit not knowing wtf your talking about lol

yeah lol cpu temp like that would suck. how did she scam you?

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 1 minute ago »

AHAHAHAAAAAHHhH

w0w pwned

sonata your not goign to sell shit not knowing wtf your talking about lol

Lol I knew what I was talking about XD I didn't know what he was talking about =D

it was one of those scam emails, to try to take my money and my PC. one of those fake checks and shit things

ahahaha, SKUMPS MY HERO

It sounds like i'm crying at the end XD That's a mixture of laughter and tiredness

awwww man messing with little kids

so funny

lol messing with little kids. unless there is an 11 year old here than im pretty much the youngest one here and my days in december which makes me even younger.

peacepcf wrote 22 minutes ago »

lol messing with little kids. unless there is an 11 year old here than im pretty much the youngest one here and my days in december which makes me even younger.

lulz, im late december, 95.