Some advice needed

Hello,

Currently, I looking into building a computer and would just like to make sure I am getting the right parts for what I need. This is my current build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/b38yt6. I currently play a lot of Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4. I also want to be able to play all the Total War games up to Rome 2 at max settings. I would also like to be able to play the next Civilization Game and the next Total War Game as well so I would like some future proofing. Currently I have the i5-4690k listed because while the i7-4790k is better they are going to be releasing Broadwell pretty soon and the this way i won't feel so bad for upgrading when the time comes. Also I am looking into streaming and lets play videos so if these would be good enough to do that as well as play the games that would be awesome.

Edit: My budget is around 1,300 to 1,400 USD and I live in the United States. My tech knowledge is pretty high just wanting some advice.

yo

If you plan on streaming and editing, the i7 is the far superior choice with Hyperthreading. The only problem I have with your build is the headset.. A decent headphone w/ the ModMic is going to up your audio and mic quality either way. I don't know wether the Superlux HD 681 are available in the states, but if they are, go for them and buy the Antlion ModMic 4.0 here: http://www.modmic.com/
 You'll end up with better sound for the same money.

cool thanks the headset i already have but i was in the future looking for something better.

The next step would be a nice pair of Beyerdynamics DT770 or Audiotechnica ATH-M50s, but you can up the quality for a lot less with the Superlux over your ears and your old headset around the neck to use the microphone.

for comfort which of the two do you suggest because I sit in front of my computer a long time and need something pretty comfortable.

I don't know about the ATs, but the DT770s are supposed to be close to the DT880s that I own. And they're magnificent, the only way I notice I wear headphones is hearing the glorious sound. So I would go for the DT770s if I was you.

thanks for the help man