(Solved) Windows 10 Reinstalling bloatware

I have disabled all of those as i don’t want / use them.

You realize they just move that malware payload around to get past what people are doing to block it. Next month it will be added to some necessary security update that is critical. Whack-a-mole. Best thing to do is edit your windows 10 to the way you like it and then harden against all changes. Every so often rebuild it and update it.

Well unfortunatlly that is what Windows10 is about,
and the direction that MS is heading.
There isnt that much you could do about it.
I see allot of tools like “shut up 10” and all those kind of tools…
But in reality those tools dont really make much sense atall.
MS just installs whatever crap they like on “your” box.

The only version of Windows10 that doesnt come with all the bloatware is Enterprise LTSB-N.
But that isnt available for normal users.

I wanted to say thanks in showing me Winaero Tweaker it worked.

NP. You were close. You just hit on the old stuff while windows 10 was in early release and winearo tweaker was in development. Not bad little software. I have not noticed anything alarming about it. Take that with a grain of salt because I am not a security expert. My preferred is Toggle tweaker but is a bit more technical and can cause greater harm. It can… kind of get you closer to the enterprise edition the MisteryAngel mentions with some effort.

Thats kinda interesting, i have not heard about winaero before.
I can imagin that it would be pretty annoying that MS is installing crap,
that you dont have asked for.
Nice to see tools like that, but Windows10 is still a pain to lock down.

Yeah. I hate what ms did with 10 because i like how it looks.

If you still want to try and virtualize Windows I check the Intel Ark and it Looks like your CPU has all of the necessary options, your video card passes except you will have to use a workaround to avoid the error 43 when you try to run a Nvidia Graphic card in a virtual machine. Now the only thing we need to find out if we can pass through the graphics card to the VM is what is the make and model number of your motherboard so I can check to see if it has all the necessary technology build on the board.

MSI Z97 gaming 5