(Solved) What kind of 120mm mount do I need?

Hiya people I hope you can point me in the right direction for this. My case is a NZXT M59. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146058

I would like to mount 120mm fan on the left side of the hard drive cage. I do have one sitting in there with a grill cover. I would like to know what kind of mount I can use to secure it.



Is there even a fan mount on that drive bay? If the case is capable of it then look for some extended screws, probably about 1 1/2 inches in length 

No there isn't a fan mount there. Hence I'd like to know what mount to use.

You could always just use 4 zip ties and ghetto rig it to the hard drive bay, or you can use twist ties. I dont know if this is bad or not, some other people may say different

If I can't find a mount I will probably gheto rig it but I'd like to avoid it if I can.

I don't think there is an actual mount type thing you are looking for, you could use the zip ties/twist ties or you could get some screws with nuts and washers to attach it on, it may look a little bit better but either way you will have to rig something up.

Provoked, Your comment "I don't think there is an actual mount type thing you are looking for." Just sounds like a case of "These aren't the droids you're looking for." But maybe thats just me. Also you have convinced me. It shall be screws, nuts and washers or something.

Thank you for your Comment & Advice!

And it gose with out saying, (BTFBWY).