(Solved)1440p Monitor dilemma

So I am in need of suggestions. I bought this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824106004 last night. It has been shipped out already. It was around $800 total. And today I happen to see this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260333 for $450.

So I am unsure what should I do. Really the only differences are that the Acer is an IPS panel, which I chose because I have an IPS now and like the colors, and the Dell is a TN Panel. The Dell has a 1ms response while the Acer has 4ms. Both are 144hz and 1440p. Is IPS enough of a reason to keep the Acer? Or should I return it as soon as it gets here, get my money back, and purchase the Dell? I'm not out any immediate money since I used a credit card but I wanna figure this out quickly.

Any one have experience with these monitors? Which one would be a better investment? At the time I purchased the Acer, the Dell was close to $700. Now at $450, if I swap them, I might be able to get something else in addition as well. Hmm. I may have typed myself into it already but I'd like to hear your guy's opinions.
Thanks

Do you really need the Gsync? It adds quite a lot to the price...
Keep the Acer. 1vs4 ms is crappy reason to change the monitor. Especially when you lose the IPS for the TN...

I feel I do. I would like to get a high end nvidia card eventually as well so I would be able to take advantage of it. Both monitors have Gsync. You don't think the cheaper priced and faster 1ms TN Dell is enough to return the 4ms IPS Acer?

Well, it's your choice, you spend your money, so I will not try and convince you to not waste them on Gsync, when you can get Freesync way cheeper, have the same experience and lower the settings a bit...
As for the monitor, IPS is always better than TN. Now if you are OK with TN and need to save some money - go for the TN. But the Acer will have better quality picture and i am almost 100% sure no person can notice 4ms vs 1ms...
Do you need the money? Would you rather suffer the financial hit and have better visuals in the long run? Those are the questions...

I suppose I'll try it out when it gets here and see how I like it. Maybe I'll keep it after all. We'll see. I mean I can afford the payments on it, that's not really a problem. I just wanted to see if others thought the Dell would be the better deal. But after some thought and more research it seems the Dell has an extremely heavy matte coating on it, and I wouldn't really like that at all

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it jumped back up to 600 anyway. So I suppose I'm keeping the Acer