Solus isn't that great

@wendell

2 Likes

NEED THIS!!!!

this sentence is apparently too short......

Posted it in the store thread.

But back on topic lol.

2 Likes

To anyone else who wants to lose their shit, I am glad you have something you like. But negatives need a redlight shown on them or they stay black and we don't know what to edit in the photo or even if we need a new camera. If you are going to rage post, take that energy and make your distro better rather than fanboying at me. I'm doing you a favor.

Thanks.

I mean
This topic has done at least something now
Lol

1 Like

It's not what you said, it's how you said it. Any comedian will tell you, that it's all in the delivery.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, though I'm not sure how the Solus devs can benefit from it, here on this site. Crapping all over a product that you don't like, however, is not criticism.

If you will take a deep breath and consider this for a moment, it may stand you in good stead in your future dealings with other people. When you crap on a product, person, or idea, folks tend to assume that you are an ill-mannered prick and they tend to discount anything that you have to say. You may very well have valuable input, but no one will listen, nor will they take you seriously. This would indeed be a shame, since you are clearly an intelligent person.

It didnsomething to start. Its probably done now unless someone else has something to add.

1 Like

so your reply painted you in a golden light of piss then.

If I wanted to crap all over something I didn't like I'd shit on windows and yell at @Kat all day for knowing everything about it. Do I do that? No.

I like the energy solus has. I don't likebthat its treated like apple users treat macs or how windows users praised windows 10 but never came back to do an agterthought review and are dead silent if you ask anything (unless they admit its shit then they are fine). Since the devs are on LAS all the time I hear its bits and bobs get fixed as they are pushed.

I don't hate it, its just no one was talking about what is wrong with it.

This sentence is here because the forum will criticize my sentence structure without it. I'M FURIOUS. SOLUS IS THE BEST DAMN THING TO HAPPEN TO LINUX SINCE PEOPLE REALIZED RICHARD STALLMAN IS ALMOST AS BAD AS VEGANS. SOLUS RUNS BUTTERY SMOOTH AND HAS THE ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS OF JIM PARSONS ON ADDERALL. YOU GUYS ARE JUST SALTY BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT INTO THE FANDOM TOO LATE!

2 Likes

@Alamar @Eden
Yeah
Ummm.....
probably should lock this thread now....
:P

That was sarcasm sir.

2 Likes

You are now my best friend.

2 Likes

I know
But still
Lol

Because this

1 Like

No no uts fine.

@Eden @Alamar please don't lock <3