(SOLD) [WTS] GPU/SSD BUNDLE - R9 Fury Nitro + PNY 480GB SSD

The R9 Fury Nitro will come in its original packaging, This includes the driver disk and quick start guide. While the PNY 480GB SSD will also be included in the same box along with a SATA III 6GB's cable. I'm not necessarily accustomed to selling things online but to keep things simple I plan on offering free shipping/handling w/ UPS 5 day ground shipping to the 48 continental states. Anything other than that will likely be at the buyers expense... And I do have a paypal account for payment although I am open to alternative methods if necessary.

Right now im sitting at $300 obo as I could really use the money due to the fact that im in school full time and its hard to find work that cooperates with my class schedule... both the GPU and SSD are in like new condition roughly 6 months old. Any questions? Feel free to leave them down below or PM directly. Thanks!

1 Like

Interested, but I could really use the SMART data/crystalmark/intel toolbox lifetime usage info on that SSD

YAY YOU FOLLOWED THE RULES HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME
lol.
But more seriously... i would be interested but atm cant so. will see.

4 Likes

Wisconsinites always follow the rules.

1 Like

Working on getting that for you, thanks!

I appreciate it. It isn't that I don't trust you, but I, as well as others, I'm sure, have been burned on good SSD deals

Not a problem, I'd request the same thing im sure if I'd known about it... Anyways hope this helps. Sadly its not displaying any values for "drive health" or "estimated life remaining" I think because it is a 3rd party SSD, BUT I managed some screenshots and exported the summary to a .csv file for you.

.csv link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r18wf2bzmceelo2/PNY-480GB.csv?dl=0

If theres anything else or a way to get the drive health and estimated life summaries just let me know!

2 Likes

Also, if its worth anything...

1 Like

Just an update, I have yet to receive any solid offers so unless I hear from a buyer I'll be posting this on ebay around noon tomorrow (About 24 hours) and I suppose I'll update the topic with that link. Thanks, for the interest though so far and let me know if you have any other questions or need more info. :)

how much for the Fury alone?

Edit: PM'd

Could you give me a price with shipping to Europe?

I'll do my best to get an accurate estimate but anything outside of U.S. ground shipping is at the buyers expense. Where specifically in Europe?

England.

Yay, the cheapest option I'm finding with UPS is approx $150 USD just to ship to London for instance. Sorry.

1 Like

You can get a brand new fury for 220 and that specific pny drive does not have the best record.

Yeah thats a lot. UK prices are high, but US postage is crazy expensive.

Thanks anyway.