[SOLD] 5 HGST Deskstar 7k4000 2TB and 1 WD Red Pro WD2001FFSX 2 TB

For Sale 5 HGST Deskstar 7k4000 2TB and 1 WD Red Pro WD2001FFSX 2 TB
This hard Drives are from a failed NAS build that I scraped. The hard drives are condition are close to new, since I didn't get to use them.

A note about the Deskstar Hard Drives: they are not quiet and are a pro grade level of hard drives.

Price of hard drives if bought individual:
HGST Deskstar 7k4000 2TB each: $55 this price includes covering cost of shipping
Lowest I'll take would be $45 a piece
WD Red Pro WD2001FFSX 2 TB : $80 this price includes covering cost of shipping

Price if all the Hard Drives if bought as a bundle: $325 this price includes covering cost of shipping
Lowest I take for all of the items together $250

Payment is done by paypal only.
Only for Residents of the United States of America.
Leave a comment if interested or PM me.
Will ship once payment has been received.
Will ship by UPS and provide buyer with tracking number.

Final edit: $125 for all the hard drives or $40 a piece.

I think you may have mislabeled the HGST drives as if you do a search for what you said they were, you get 4TB models and not 2TB models. At the same time, how much time and usage are on those 2TB drives?

But unless they're barely used, like even super barely, $55 is to high as you can buy brand new HGST 2TB drives for $55.99 on Amazon.

Now the Red Pro, that's a good price because brand new those are still $134

If the HGST drives were 4TB I'd probably buy one from you.. Don't have enough drive bays in my case unfortunately.

For the HGST the full product name is: HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB
As for Time Usage: 10 minutes. I had them in a NAS build that the motherboard and processor both failed. I tested the hard drives afterward and they were all still in working order. They are practically new.
The asking for 2 TB that is brand new is on the low end: $68.95 to extreme high of $176.06
As for the $55 a piece that I'm asking for that whole price is to also cover for the shipping cost: which is package box, tape, package material to product the item in shipping, and paying ups to ship it.

edit: The lowest I take for the HGST 2TB would be $45 a piece.

$125 for all the hard drives or $40 a piece.

red 2tb for $40, thats like half price basically lol

Yep.

whats the catch :P

No catch. They all work.

ill take them all in that case thats an insane deal

2 Likes

okay. we'll take this conversation to pm and hash out the rest of the details.

I shall offer precisely $126!!
@anon4458306 you got nothing on me.

I'm joking

2 Likes