So.. what metal song are you listening to right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hozY1TszY

Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King

http://youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aONcdN0Weiw

Tyr - Blood of Heroes

Just pre-ordered the vinyl LP a couple days ago.

Push Pull Destroy- Battlecross

 

Push Pull Destroy- Battlecross

 

Opeth - Ghost of Perdition

Naglfar - I am vengeance

First post btw, so hi all. xD

1 Like

The Omega Experiment - Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiCuZ7C7sIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTo-C2rMCzM&feature=player_detailpage

I'm loving this right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXkP4WS8Y_Y

Pantera - Primal Concrete Sledge

http://youtu.be/cY7eVNGEbJU

Hell of a first post. Welcome.

Nancy the Tavern Wench

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOMZE3LEE0

Angel of Death- Slayer

The Black Dahlia Murder - A Vulgar Picture

Came on as I typed this while devouring my breakfast.

Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel

Nothing gets me more pumped than Iron Maiden. 

 

 

some babymetal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzR_ClTE8Y

going to see them next month.

Skeletonwitch!!!!!

 

http://youtu.be/Dx3m0Xoua68

There's something about a hawt woman screaming Pantera. RIP Dime.

http://youtu.be/DzX0X3mn4Yg

Jealous. I can no longer see them due to scheduling conflicts, and they aren't coming to Canada during their spring tour. So very sad.

13 more days til the new album!