So.. what metal song are you listening to right now?

cough @psycho_666

1 Like

dayum… I’m sorry, but I don’t like that at all :smiley:

You should be! For some reason I thought you liked Enslaved…

1 Like

I’m weird when it comes to music… So yeah…

This is honestly the first time I am really listening to their stuff and honestly, this sounds like an old school black metal and I am not really a big fan…

I mean… it IS old school black metal…

1 Like

Not so much their newer work…

2 Likes

SEE?

Nope… Yeah, it’s cleaner sound, but it’s basically just old school black metal again. Add some distortion to it and you will

see…

IDK… I just don’t find it interesting. It’s not bad, but I can listen to something else… IDK…

Japanese noise metal lol, Mainliner

mainliner - black sky

A lot of Dark Moor

2 Likes

A silly game on Facebook said this was the soundtrack to my life and well it is pretty darn close. I haven’t gone at it alone at times though when I really should have despite being alone in my life so much. Now added this song to my playlist for good. Oh and lastly I remember the song but I never listened to Whitesnake when they were big. Just not my band.

New Contrarian (Prog Death) releasing in March:

Sweeet! New Protector (Thrash/Death) coming in April:

1 Like
2 Likes

Right now I’m listening to a decidedly not metal (or any other musical genre) podcast, but the metal song I did listen to was probably either

or

Welp, I found slug metal.

1 Like

Felt like some Hevy Devy. His vocal range is just incredible. Plus the facial expressions.

1 Like

Also they released another 400 total copies for vinyl preorder @w.meri @Ethereal

2 Likes