So.. what metal song are you listening to right now?

So many new albums whats going on

I cant stop coming back for more

An old classic (well, to me anyway).

new Grave Lines (Sludge/Doom) album out now . . .

Favorite track so far:

Here’s the album playlist

new Slug Lord (Doom/Stoner) EP:

I am finding myself liking Eonian from Dimmu Borgir more and more the more I listen to it. The singles indeed felt quite bland to me when I first heard them, but after a few more listens I felt they were pretty damned good. The orchestrations are effin great, they feel more balanced, less over-the-top, and the ambiance through synths are subtle, yet quite there. It is certainly no old-school Dimmu style, but I certainly think it is better than say, Abrahadabra (and I liked that one too). That being said if you disliked Abrahadabra as many did, then this one might probably not be for you either, as it sounds similar, just in better quality.

Pops is throwing down in this one.

Ne Obliviscaris - Intra Venus

new Blackened album out now. Sort of old school groovy crossover. Vocals aren’t stellar imo.

title track released!

there must always be a super epic on all Yob albums. Looks like this one might be the ‘Great Cessation’ of this album. Getting excited!
1 Like

Some June metal releases:

Cult of Occult (sludge/doom)

another track from the upcoming Nervosa (thrash) album

^ Loving the Kramer V. I always wanted an 80s Kramer.

Gruesome (Death)

^ liking the classic thrash-styled cover art

another track from the upcoming Exmortus (thrash) album

Lago (death)

Down Among the Dead Men (Death/Thrash/Crossover)

Cavern (progressive sludge/thrash)

^ this is the intro track to their new album. I don’t like posting teaser-like content, but unfortunately that’s all that is available atm. Here’s their previous release If you like instrumental/progressive sludge, you might dig them.
1 Like