So.. what metal song are you listening to right now?

I eagerly await the album from them and the solo album coming from Alyssa White-Gluz. Unfortunately most of my musical interests have run their corse not very many active bands i listen to >_<

1 Like

Just saw this, not often one finds atmospheric black metal (or metal generally) out of Iran:

Following him on Bandcamp and you get a 2+ hour download of all his video game covers. Some of them are really, really good IMO.

1 Like

How many singers have this band had? I mean this is a brand new one. Last time I listen to then it was another dude…

Wait… those have been dudes?

No, they are mantis man from the earth’s core…

Lead vocalists? Just three. They are currently with their third dude. Their first one was never really popular or even known among fans since he wasn’t around for long. The second one is considered their legendary; Roy Khan, who was the lead vocalist for the majority of their career. Their newest singer has been around for the past three albums now.

The other vocalists, which have been female… well, I lost count of them long ago XD. But they have mostly been backing vocals as guest musicians so I don’t think they can be counted as members. Kamelot does seem to like their female vocals tho, and a lot of the recent ones have even been hot. Must be a marketing thing.

1 Like

Just some good old school black metal…

Couldn’t find individual songs.

mmm classic Rigor Mortis

1 Like

new WitchSorrow (Doom) album in May

new Mist (epic/classic Doom) album in June

new Nervosa (thrash) album in June

new Exmortus (thrash/melodic thrash) in June

hot damn! New YOB (stoner/doom) album in June. Yay!

2 Likes

After reading an interview with Niklas Kvarforth it’s pretty hard to take him seriously…

This is the other Shining, from Norway. Not the Swedish one.

1 Like

Wasn’t aware there was another one, no listing on Metal Archives (yet).

If I’d bothered to play the video I would’ve seen that :crazy_face:

no leaf clover , metalica

So Dragon force is the one and only metal band I listen to. Mainly there older stuff (Sonic firestorm, Inhumane rampage albums)

If anyone has any suggestions to music that’s similar it’d be appreciated