So.. what metal song are you listening to right now?

Motionless in White : Soft

1 Like

Looking forward to this album.

2 Likes

New Nord Frost album.

One of my new roommates introduced me to HELLYEAH.

Anyone have any good artists to recommend me? I’m new to the genre :stuck_out_tongue:

Metal Archives calls HellYeah groove metal, so you could start here: https://www.metal-archives.com/lists/groove

I’m not much of a fan of the genre but there are lots of directions to go from here, too!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

That site also has a tab under the artist where you can find similar artists.

1 Like

Am I alone in thinking it’s weird that it lists Testament under similar artists?

1 Like

Well it’s only a 4 so

Bruce Corbitt is someone who myself and many other young people in the area that I grew up in looked up to. Back in the day, when I was in a metal band, we had a jam shed; because Rigor Mortis (Bruce’s first band) had a jam shed. We used to drive by and dream about what it looked like inside. This guy is a legend in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area.

Now he’s fighting for his life with stage 4 cancer of the esophagus. They are even trying experimental treatments because it’s just that bleak. This is a guy that survived being literally stabbed in the back several times. I used to feel like he was immortal. Now I just feel like fucking crying. He’s such a great guy.

Bad wolves: Toast to the Ghost.

Their tribute to The Cranberries, Zombie is fucking awesome. This is how I found this band. What a voice!

2 Likes

In memory of Frank ‘Killjoy’ Pucci

Ooooh new Primordial album coming soon.

5 Likes

Sometimes I forget I actually like Rammstein. And then somebody reminds me of that. Thank you for reminding me.

2 Likes