So the Tek is visiting the UK... Just gonna pop this here for what it's worth

I've just watched this week's Tek and he didn't mention anything there. I'm guessing he doesn't know his schedule yet for whatever event he's here for.

Related: Luke from LTT is also in London this weekend.

No Man's Sky is released in the UK on the 9th/10th I think; Maybe Logan has an exclusive :-)

Come to Cardiff! We have dragons

Could it be this?
http://www.amdheaven.com
If it is we won't see Luke and Logan for a long time...

As much as this would make perfect sense, I think something is missing here. This Saturday coming is the 13th, not the 17th of August. The FB page also hasn't been updated since 2014.

Considering that Logan said he was free early this week I'm beginning to think there won't be a meet, and if there, it'll be super last minute.

Both Kyle and Paul are also in London this week. What the hell.

Yeah, no official meet planned, else something would have been posted.
Hey ho, was a fun thought.
Will have to watch this space to see what the big event is (someone mentioned maybe no-mans sky?)

Yeah I'm guessing he would of said something (I tweeted him as well but didn't get a reply).

It would of been awesome, especially as I was unable to make the trip to LanSyndicate and the chances of trying to to meet the community are slim.

With No Mans Sky being out today (and other Tech Youtubers being here) I'm not sure it'd be about a game. I guess it's Zen related.

Ryan Shrout is also in London... My gut is screaming Vega.