So I wonder what did others think of The Amazing Spider-Man? (2012)

This is what I had to say after watching some movies this weekend expressing how I felt about The Amazing-Spider-Man (2012) -

"This is easily one of the best superhero movies I have ever seen. I watched it in 3D and unlike the previous 3D movies I watched which were two Star Trek movies this here movie did 3D right. I gave this movie a 9/10. The only point I deducted was due to the fact that the 1% of the time the 3D was not good and I think if you wanted to Emma Stone clearly not looking like she was high school age you could knock them for casting her in the role. Anyway I definitely will be adding this movie to my movie collection and for any superhero fans that haven't seen it I recommend it. Also if you think this is just going to be a beat'em up / action movie it is not just that. It is thought provoking somewhat. Even after the film was done I was thinking about the choices Peter Parker made and why he made them. "

So after sharing what I thought of the movie a little I am curious to hear what others thought of it.

I don't remember, so that probably means it wasn't great or bad, Just OK.
I do remember I enjoyed the game more than the movie.

In related stuff. I was thinking of making a movie review thread, similar to this, last week.
But I start a lot of stupid threads that go nowhere fast, so I didn't.

I watched 'The Great Wall' today and because I thought it would suck, it turned out to be really fun. The costumes and cinematography were very colorful and well done. Many times I found myself saying "This is ridiculous, but it's so friggin' cool."

Feel free to flag me if this is a thread derail. You owe me one.
:wink: