So GTA V for PC is delayed...Again. Thoughts?

It's starting to get a bit silly.
Absolutely they should make sure the game is ready and polished for release, but for people that have already pre-purchased it must feel like your in the car, driving, and your GPS navigator keeps adding hours to your ETA... When are you ever gonna get there?

Well, I decided to play it on another platform. They are taking us for molested brains.

Same

1 Like

I just hope it's as good as they're making it out to be with all these delays because I'm gagging to play it!

1 Like

I reckon they haven't got enough pre orders for the game, so they are trying to drag it out as long as possible. They also want to please the console peasants with heist mode which should of been released on launch.

I'd rather have them delay the release than get a shitty port.

1 Like
  1. At least it means they care some about the quality.
  2. Show yet again why you should never pre-order a game.

Tim

1 Like

Now for me i just got my home rig (i5 4690k and a 7950) and pre-ordered the game b/c i had got it for free b/c of a screwup with amazon on the 360 and wanted it on PC to see if the mass of mods that came out for GTA 4 would mirror to GTAV (which it probably will). So by seeing this delay was sad to see but if they are rebuilding the game from the ground up OR are actually doing proper QA instead of most of the games of late launching FAR too early and having game breaking issues day one, i would be more than happy to have waited an extra month or two.

Just hoping it's a good PC port.

As long as is isn't as much of a mess as GTA IV and isn't hampered by DRM it should be worth the wait. At least they are taking the time to fix it

i dont care anymore... probably im gonna buy it if its on sale

1 Like

As long as it's not another GTA4 port, I'm totally fine.

I'm laughing my butt off.
I smell a terrible port by a company that just doesn't give a damn about PC.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Max Payne 3 was a good port. They seem to be taking their time to make sure their proud of the final product. They're probably trying to make up for the gta4 PC port

Good thing I canceled my pre-order ;D

1 Like

Always best to wait. MMO's ruined the release status of games. In an MMO, you can easily fix issues that are discovered after launch. Now a launch like Battlefield 4 kill me was terrible. It's harder to fix FPS issues after launch. Plus developers need to be responsible when it comes to launches.

Exactly why I'm not (too) pissed when I hear of the recent delays. Take the time and make the thing work. At the very least it sounds like we won't be getting peace-meal feature updates, like the console editions. Believe I read by the time the PC release hits it'll have full Heist modes, etc.

yeah im not going to buy it they have delayed it way too much. I might of bought it before it was delayed again if my friends got it but there is no way im going to buy it, unless it is like $10 the day it comes out

So you would have bought it if it was an incomplete mess?

im pretty pissed about this. i got the game on release for the ps3 and have been waiting patiently for a pc version for over a year now. I'm not that upset that its taking awhile to make since i would rather the game come out working instead of patching it every other day. what i am upset about is that they give us a date and then keep moving it back so close to the date in question. if its gonna take time to fix then just tell us its gonna be awhile rather than moving it back because they set a date they couldnt make.