So, Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition

Except the console doesn’t disable achievements and it can make the game just as easy, if not easier. A simple tgm in console and you now effectively have infinite everything and can never die.

EDIT: Bethesda just doesn’t make much sense nowadays with how they go about things.

1 Like

I got the “Achievements” Mod. And installed F4SE right now. Not sure if F4SE scripts have been installed though. I wanted to do a manual installation of the scripts using MO 2.

Waiting was the right thing. Now that they have survival mode it’s totally worth the buy. I’m actually doing a survival playthrough right now, and uploading it all to youtube as I do. I really think FO4 with survival and a couple UI tweaks is the best game bethesda has made since Morrowind. oh might morrowind. How you tower in my childhood memories.

Yess. I think it’s great. I was thoroughly thrilled when I first played through. I fell out of love with it about mid-game. But with survival on all that is fixed. It makes everything in the game have a purpose.

2 month necro. Thread is locked.