Small youtube channels that you think should have more subscribers/views or find intresting

Goosebuds is a podcast where they talk about goosebumps books. Great podcast that I find personally funny, their newest video is on Animorphs (which is an awesome book series)

Welcome to Camp Nightmare - Goosebuds Ep 9

It's dead now but the content on Drinking Games For Gamers is timeless. Used to play Drunktality with my friends, so much fun. Lots of the drinking games are still relevant with the most popular games today.

Mortal Kombat Drunktality

Green Ham Gaming makes some of the best videos on such a low budget. This channel is one of my favorite and I hope they are not new to all of you. If they are take a look, I think you'll like them.

Gaming on a 4" PC

The DirectX Box
1 Like

Z Reviews. I go there for no-bullshit reviews on audio equipment and other stuff.

1 Like

I've seen a few of his videos, I like his style. Thanks for reminding me about him.

1 Like

NFC or Not From Concentrate makes custom cases, his small form factor case looks awesome. The main draw to his channel is his build logs, he treats it as a "season" taking you along the ride from idea to finished build. Production is great and worth a watch.

Fantastic movie reviews. His patreon is criminally low.

1 Like

This guy is great! Watching his review of Star wars bounty hunter. I totally forgot about that game, it was awesome when it came out, ebay here I come. Thanks @thebigstick

Dahir Insaat is a channel posting videos for investors. All of the videos are lacking basic knowledge on how the things work in the real world, but damn these guys would make an epic video game or movie.

If a video gamer made weapons

Get Hands Dirty is a interesting DIY channel, she has a long running set of videos about turning her room into a well organized work area, making everything herself. Really creative and I like her intro video/style.

Loft Bed // Work Space : Door Fronts, Aquarium Module and Stairs

He does great reviews. I bought my Woox Philips Fidelio X2 because of his review:

2 Likes

Brent Rose is a contributor to wired and other tech related websites doing videos and articles. His own channel has some interesting stuff, one that I like has been his vanlife videos. He has been on a year long road trip in his van, something that I would love to do one day.

connected states intro

His van build on wired

He used to make a video nearly every 2 days and now it's been whole month and nothing came out. Don't know what happened to him.

Think this got put in the wrong threat. My apologies.

No problem, I was really confused lol

@DerKrieger said this

Where is the video? I can't see it on his channel.

EDIT: Found it!

https://m.youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666?

GREEN HAM GAMING

Does awesome Retro shit and used Dell frankenstein rigs with old gpu's playing old school games it's cool if you're a 90s kid

3 Likes