Small Case that supports E-ATX mobo?

I am looking to replace my Thor v2 because its massiveness. I am being limmited by my E-atx Motherboard

AsRock Oc Formula z77

This image from overclocker club shows E-atx bord in the Cooler Master N600 Mid tower case (window version =)

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/coolermaster_n600/images/n600_3q.htm

Any SMALL case that would support E-atx board?

Window panel would be nice

I have an MVF, an "eATX" motherboard, the one in that picture. It uses the standard ATX mounting holes, though, so most other eATX boards won't fit.

Your best bet is to build your own. I got tired of having a huge case, so I started building my own case for my "eATX" board, in a test bench style. Very satisfied with the size, considering I am cramming dual 360mm radiators in the bottom. It's not that hard; it'd be a fun project too.

I WISH!...i love constructive activities..but my current position, no tools of any sort. unless you count my screw driver tool set...im out of resources..

If i had the opportunity. I would do an all red oak wood red varnish on top with acrylic glass windows build..fans clear fans mounted on wooden accents..wooden honey comb mesh for ventilation...ohhhh it drives me nuts of what i would do!

sadly i cannot...so i must lower myself to manufactured products..

The Little Devil PC V7 is pretty small, and gorgeous!

No kidding..it is purdy, small, and has a BIG price tag.

Somehow building dosnt sound so expensive anymore...jk

but thats wayyy too much for a case of that form factor