Skyrim mod issues

Hey you guys, I've played a lot of skyrim on console when it came out and I have it for PC but I've been waiting to mod it and now that I've gone around to do it, I'm experiencing some issues. I would run and the water will flicker and make a lot of noise and that gets really annoying real quick; and I was using the mod "pure water" but I uninstalled it and it still gives me that issues. When I started a new game with my mods it would run the beginning intro like it always does, but the cart would glitch and freak out and to the point where the cart is in the air and stuck and the horse is dead and I can't move and I have to restart, the only way I got past that was just never moving the camera in till I could get off. And when I got to river run the animals glitch out and hover in the air and die, pretty much every animal. I was using Nexus for my mods but I switch to workshop because my game would always crash with Nexus and everything was updated. Do I have it in a wrong order or are they in conflict with one another? If there are better mods that I could replace with or add to improve, that would be great! Also any mods to improve how people look like? I would really like a great water mod.

My mods in exact order:
Unoffical Skyrim patch, unoffical dawngaurd patch, unoffical hearthfire patch, unofficial dragonborn patch, unofficial high resolution patch, static mesh, kill moves- no blur, sounds of skyrim - civilization/the wilds/the dungeons, better embers, amazing follower tweaks, dragonborn.esm, hearthfire.esm, dawngaurd.esm, highrestesturepack01-03.esp, a quality world map, towns and villages enhanced, better females, towns and villages(x3),enhanced blood textures, deeper snow, dense grass, EDWS, HD plants + herbs, towns and villages enhanced, lightning during thunderstorms, real rain extended, towns and villages enhanced, SKYUI, towns and villages enhanced(x5), the eye of beauty, towns and villages enhanced (x3)

The issue with a flying cart in the intro and the water sound is common Bethesda technology "feature".Basically they never even considered a PC that would render more than 60 frames per second. At FPS higher than 60 frames their physics "technology" breaks. Its like light speed limit for them.

Solution is simple: limit the FPS

Have you installed "loot"? "Wyrebash?" There's about 4 good tools that will either fix the problem or show you what the problem is.

P.s just installed 200 mods yesterday... Amazing how much more content can add

1 Like

200?! I think my highest count was 112 before Skyrim became unable to launch, and that was using NMM with Wyrebash.

1 Like

I also had the same thing happen when I ran the unofficial patches. There can be conflict with other mods. The load order is important. Unfortunately, the only way to figure it out is to play with the load ordr and specific mods. I would first disable the unofficial patches and see if it gets better. Those patches fix bugs, but they are not neccessary, and they actually interfere with things like the alchemy glitch.
I see you have "kill moves" on your list, did you also get the recccommended mod for animation?

Can confirm, had the same issue when I modded Skyrim with Nexus recently. Originally had the graphics on ultra, pushed all the way back down to medium, and it seemed to resolve itself. Not sure what's up with it.

(As an aside, if you can get your mod setup working, I'd highly recommend Frostfall and Realistic Needs if you want an entirely new exploration experience!)

1 Like

Yes sir, what I like to do is view all mods with most endorsements and work backwards.