Skyrim Memory Patch - fixing ILS, uGrids CTD, freezes

Hello.

Apparently there's a new memory patch for Skyrim that will make you shit rainbows.

Since i'm not good at explaining things, here's what the website says about it:

It has been a while since the first memory patch that fixed 4GB LAA that made it into the official game. Thanks to Boris we have the second memory patch ENBoost taking care of textures not wasting main memory anymore. In this naming tradition this third memory patch will allow Skyrim to use that available space right from the start to fix ILS (infinite loading screen) without side effects and other memory related CTD (crashes to desktop) or freezes. After many hours of peeking and poking it turns out there is a simple fix and one has to wonder why this is not something that is implemented as an option or parameter for the PC version of the game.

But wait, there's more. Since you have more memory, you can push Skyrim and reach the sky!

The Sky is the Limit

Yeah, so I can set 768MB for both and raise uGrids to 17/19 with 100s mods and textures packs etc. The only practical use is pretty? screenshots. Papyrus is pretty much dead at this point. Test what is possible if you like. You understand the consequences. It will fry your hardware, mess up your save game and you will never be able to have kids again.
It is your responsibility to find out what is safe for your setup.

Just look at this rendering distance...

See for yourself. http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2729

Nice. I'll have to look into this. Any possible way to prevent CTD's when you're trying to run 150+ mods is a must.