Silverstone RVZN 03 Case Window and custom loop

So heres the start of this. I had built the loop and was very happy with the cooling. I can Include a full parts list later. I still need to drain and refill.

I have to give a huge shout out to Alphacool!!! I had cleaned my U1 CPU block and in doing so I crashed about 6mm of the fins when the jet plate got out of place and I clamped it down. :frowning: My bad. They sent me a new cold plate free of charge! I can not believe it. Took them about 24 hours to respond. The shipping of course took some time due to overseas travel, but wow. What a company customer service. I only asked if I could special order one because I damaged it. I did not expect a free replacement!

I know its rough now, but I plan to add a thin plexi plate and some rivets then clean it up and install the RGB strip on the Phanteks Glacier reservoir. I probably need to paint the Noctua fan in the rear and hide the gpu power cable. I may drill some holes in the plexi in a pattern to help with ventilation?

I dunno, see how it goes. I already managed to fit a 240mm and a 120mm radiator, a full res, and a DDC pump. I have a CPU block and a full GPU block.

2 Likes

heres a link to some of my previous build notes :slight_smile:

Some changes. I changed to the DDC pump and phanteks glacier reserviour, GTX 1660Ti, and chopped off the disk support and mounted the res and drilled through the top to add a fill port.

This topic was automatically closed after 273 days. New replies are no longer allowed.