Silly peasants

You can see his hair under that completely obvious wig?  ; )

Meh, just someone ranting about things that they don't really know about or have any information on beyond what they overheard some guy say that one time at gamestop.  Is it funny?  Sure.  In a sad, honey boo-boo kind of way.  Like it or not, humans are pre-wired for beliefs...  especially those beliefs that reinforce their predetermined views.  Logic rarely enters the equations when dealing with them.  

wonder if he uses things like ATMs, banks, movies, tv shows, music, or anything else made on computers, including books and everything that is manufactured ever

Or, you know, the PC he likely recorded, edited and uploaded his youtube video on.

Well it's their opinion, so no need to freak out.

Welcome to the world of platform fanboy wars.

This guy is the Jersey shore of consoles on youtube :D A gold mine.

(Does make you dumber by the second) needs better disclaimer.

I really don't know what to say about that moron. I just can't put stupid in my brain, it doesn't fit!!!

Jarl Balgruuf has something to say to you ....

Oh whats that, We need a bigger hard drive.

That shit's hilarious! How did you even come across that? It's got to be satire... He makes all the sources he quote sound like some crazy world controlling conspiracy. You have found pure gold!

This guy is insane. I skipped a lot of it because I was embarrassed for him. 

"But there is one thing that these two basically-identical, ring binder-impersonating, artificially-restricted PCs have to justify themselves and that's exclusives, as in "which individual games they have taken hostage." -Yahtzee. Just like that quote.

This is cringe worthy 

He ha deleted some comments on the video, so I can only assume that he isn't trolling - he is just fucking stupid.

man, i have a life, this whole PC vs CONSOLE thing is totally off my radar in list of things that are relevant. really, this is kiddy shit.

I never directly hate on people who buy consoles especially if their reasons are "because all their friends are" or "they want to play (insert several exclusive titles here)" but when they are blatantly ignorant or anti-pc then i lose it.

I sometimes watch videos on "consoles being better than computers" Just for laughs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

christ, the logo at the bottom left looks like it was made in MSPaint

That's a duck.