Silent PC for Special User

Thank you so much for your input. I can see now that the case you are suggesting is very small. This is probably a good thing in most cases, but here it becomes an issue. Unfortunately the user has a tendency to throw things during his tantrums, and nothing is sacred. This is the reason we want a desktop sized computer. Something that “looks heavy” so that the user wont even bother trying to throw it.

Ah, I see - I was under the impression you wanted an HTPC style case to play on the TV since you mentioned living room.

Well, then I would either go with @anon46267848 3400G but upgrade RAM to 3000 MHz and fill that PC with lead weights or something, or use wireless controls and padlock the small PC to the TV furniture or behind a locked closet door, perhaps even use one of those fancy laptop locking wires.

If it can be thrown it will be even if heavy, at least that is my experience with people raging.

I was wondering where all the budget went, the PSU I chose was silent but also over 900 krone

Alternatively, the deskmini has a vesa mount. So the PC could be attached to a screen.

Screw the case to the floor or wall.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.