Show me your Keyboards!

New guy here

quickfire rapid with blues

wasd keycaps

I just won one of these in a local contest. SQUEEEEEEEEE

Got myself another Ducky, the 9008 Shine 2 with Cherry MX Black switches and white LED

I really want that :(

I have some shitty Microsoft keyboard. Gets the job done, but I dislike it for gaming.

Edit: I didn't notice until just now, but Logan's IBM Model M review was actually posted on the site where I found the image.

http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cfm/fa/pages.main/pageID/5

Filco Majestouch 2 w/ Brown Switches and PBT engraved keycaps. :p Yea I'm not trying to win.

What keyboard is the want? That thing is beautiful.

Bump

Anyone want to share their's?

CM storm trigger w/ mx browns

I utilize every single port on my thinkpad except the rj-45 and 2pin phone line.

you, sir, need a hub.

I had to unplug my headset so i could plug in my webcam to take a pic :(

once the summer's over......

CM Storm QuickFire TK with Cherry MX blues.

Full gallery

What the? Thread dead again? Shall revive it...

Cherry G84 with Cherry ML switches

The beast; an "IBM Enhanced Keyboard" :D

Now here's an odd bird. This is actually an Acer 6311 which has Acer switches. Looks similar to Alps but the mechanism is different. Instead it comes in contact with a membrane sheet, just like the Model M.

Never seen it before? Here's the close up:

$5 dusty keyboard from the nearest hypermarket. Can you beat that?

Filco MJ2 TKL w/ MX Browns.

cm quickfire with mx blacks, would like some browns or blues though.

I´m using this keyboard Logitech G105 COD MW3 edition.

Grtz Angel ☺

Rosewill 9000 with MX Blues, now switched to DVORAK.

Saw it on sale with alternate, was almost tempted to buy it for my first build because it was so cheap and somewhat branded for gaming. Glad I found a reasonable priced mechanical just in time :p So how are you liking this thing? With the cod stickers scratched off it doesn't look that bad I think.

Currently using some nameless Gateway keyboard while I save up enough to buy some new peripherals.