Should I switch cases?

I currently have a mid range gaming PC that I built back in 2012 however I skimped out on the case, not that it's bad, it's great for the money but I want something with cable management so I can have better airflow however do you think I should? I'm thinking of the Fractal Design Define R4 which looks beautiful. I currently have a Coolermaster Elite 430

I'd do it. I ended up upgrading my Antec Nine Hundred a few months ago, and seeing my parts the way they deserve to be treated feels so good.

Yeah it's not that the case is bad, it's really good but the cable management is horrendous. May I ask what case you ended up buying?

I wish I had a nine hundred. Would be a beast of a positive pressure setup w/ that huge fan ontop! It you have a dremel just cut some holes to make c.m. better

I would switch cases but bear in mind your experience with the original case.

For example,  my system lives in a CM HAF X. An excellent case but really large and intrusive. I'm contemplating some mild system upgrades and a case swap but given my experience with the boat anchor HAF X I would quite like something a little less imposing.

Maybe something like the CM HAF XB or similar. Just my thoughts.

go for it

Judging from the pictures on CM's website:

You could probably get a decent enough cable management if you put your cables at the bottom of your hard drive cage (you can use the vents for the bottom fan to tie them down) then carefully route them under the front fan and then between the tray and the side panel. From there you can route them to where they are needed and you can keep them tidy by using the holes in the hard drive and the 5.25" bays as tie down spots. EDIT: this is the first thing that popped into my mind after seeing the pictures. I don't know how much space you have between the hard drive tray and the side panel, or how many/how long cables your PSU has, so it may not work for you.

If you want another case, then by all means, go for it, I've said it before, you will be looking at your case each time you torn on your computer, you need to make sure you like what you see.

If I were you, even if I were to buy another case, I would still try to tidy up the cable management in the current case, it seems like a fun project.

Already did it years ago. Airflow is not a problem at all, I just want a better case lol

Oh. Get the Define then :D