Should I give "dillon the hacker" a little surprise?

Dillon the hacker: (https://www.youtube.com/user/dillonthehacker) a boy around the age of 15 and self proclaimed 'leader of anonymous' is incredibly stupid and a disgrace to the internet culture. So, I think it might be a good idea to give him a bit of a scare for him to realize that he should stop. So, should I do some real hacking and give him a nasty little virus? I do have some former FBI friends who owe me a big favor, so maybe I could stage something. What do you think?

I rate you a 7/10. I am now waiting for anarekists reply to the op sadly enough. 

What type of favor.....? Also, if you would like to join me, I'm working on getting this guy's IP, and am going to submit it to the authorities for threats against America, so do with that what you will.

As in a "You saved my life, I owe you" favor. I'm working on getting his IP as well, i'm very close I have narrowed it down to 8 IPs which may be his. The authorities wont do anything, which is why I think having my friend knock on his door with their old (but convincing) badges will be more effective. Even a little virus that digs into his router firmware so that any connected device upon loading a webpage will display carefully written messages to freak him out, make it seem like i'm the leader of anonymous and i'm watching him...

I like this, shall I script? (the letter)

4/10; i'm not as generous as jon

If you do get them to knock his door down, I would love to see it on video.

Yeah the FBI bit overdid it I think. 

I will probably start with the little virus approach, and if he doesn't get the message I may step it up a bit...

Hold your horses, I still need to narrow down his IP and verify that it is his, and find out where he lives so I can see what ISP he has and from there find out the model of their modem so I can infiltrate it.

edit: I wont be knocking down his door (then I would have to buy him a new one), but having my friends knock on the door to have a little talk...  Also, video taping it may create some legal issues, so I will avoid that even though I would love to post that on youtube.

Dillon/10. This is just as much a joke as he is.

Dillon <3

I wasn't planning on actually showing up at his house, just some little warnings by means of virus. (and maybe more if he doesn't get my message)

On a completely unrelated note, is there a teksyndicate android app floating around in the wild somewhere?

I never said anything about showing up. 

And no.

Rules being violated:

• This is NOT 4Chan, so don't act like it is.
  • If it's against the law it's against the rules (even if we disagree with the law)

Locked.