Should i get a dedicated gpu for this build

hey guys just wondering should i get a dedicated gpu or stick with the intergrated graphics that come with the cpu its the one logan used in his $350 gaming build. i have a budget of £550 if that helps

this is the link to the build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ouJv

CPU:AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core$119.99

CPU Cooler:Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing$28.98

Motherboard:ASRock FM2A75M-DGS Micro ATX FM2$44.99

Memory:G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133$60.99

Storage:Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM$69.99

Case:MSI IN-623 (Black) ATX Mid Tower$39.99

Power Supply:Corsair 500W ATX12V$41.98

Optical Drive:Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer$24.98

Monitor:Asus VH236H 23.0"$139.99

Operating System:Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit)$91.99

Keyboard:Razer Arctosa$40.24

Mouse:Razer DeathAdder Wired Laser$46.00

Total: $750.11

Total: £471.16 (i think

Any help is appreciated

If you're not i'd throw away the gaming keyboard and mouse

why ? i need one and i dont want a cheap tacky one i want one thats first looks good and second that wont break easily

bump. anyone help me plz

Are you twelve years old? you can get a keyboard and mouse for £20 that wont break and don't look rubbish if you had the money to spend i would understand paying £80 for a keyboard and mouse but you are on a budget.

Because you should always get the best hardware before you start wasting money on peripherals. I would go with a dedicated GPU. It's going to beat integrated performance every time.

It matters what youre doing. The built in graphics will do fine at 720p, maybe 1080p on some games with medium or low settings. If you have the money, get a dedicated GPU for sure. If you're playing MMO's and not so intensive games, built in graphics will be fine.

If you end up saving some cash to get a GPU, try a Sapphire 6670 and run it in dual-graphics with the APU if you can.

Or he could just get a more powerful GPU, run it by itself, and get better performance anyway. It depends on how much money he wants to spend though.

vivixification what are you talking about mmo's (not demanding games)? must not know your games very well, Guild Wars 2 and FF 14 are both mmo's taht demand way more GPU than BF3 COD Skyrim ect anyways point is you should probably get a dedicated GPU if you want to play games on high to ultra settings for awhile, but if you're not worried about detail then you will be fine. My point about the keyboard and mouse is what everyone else, I would use that money toward hardware first.

i would have to agree with some of the previous people get rid of the mouse and keyboard until u get some more money, the main hardware is the most important stuff. maybe use the saved money for a 6670 and run in crossfire

also, only certain gpu's run in xfire with the a10.

but yeah, if you want a good keyboard and mouse: 20 bucks for an old mechanical keyboard, if you dont like the color, paint or dye the plastic. as for the mouse, a logitech g5 (2007v) or g500. also ebay-able

If you are fine with rubber dome keyboards like the one you want you should just get this http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/keyboards/keyboard-mice-combos/6763 it is one of the best rubber dome keyboards I have used.

Ok thanks for the feedback I will scrap the keyboard and mouse and get a gpu and yes I'm 13 and this is my first pc that I'm going to build that's why I'm asking on this forum 

Awesome man good luck, be careful!