Should I do this

or would it be to mean.

oops I forgot to add something but I mean "when Linux can do everything and more than Macintosh can" or something like that.

no it makes you look immature and stupid and dosent make the pc and linux crowd look better

Do it.

Because it's so cool to act like a douchebag around douchebags.

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 48 seconds ago »

no it makes you look immature and stupid and dosent make the pc and linux crowd look better

that's why I'm logged in under the name Anonymous and I'm about 117 years old

do it, its only the truth

because lowering yourself to the level of the opposition obviously makes you high and mighty. that's all you bro.

KOkun wrote 3 minutes ago »

because lowering yourself to the level of the opposition obviously makes you high and mighty. that's all you bro.

?????

this is just a joke/troll

and anything alse that you think I should include in there?

the_timonator wrote 1 minute ago »

KOkun wrote 3 minutes ago »

?????

this is just a joke/troll

and anything alse that you think I should include in there?

he is calling you an idiot

KOkun wrote 7 minutes ago »

which is why I haven't posted it yet I'd just like to see how many times I'd get flamed.

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 1 hour ago »

What he said.

If youre gonna bash someone, do it with a really good reason (well you have one) and be polite :)

also please dont mention rtw or anything that affiliates to it thx =) we dont need more edrama on these forums

if you wanna do it be my guest but its not going to make you any higher in my eyes or anyones really

of course I'd never mention RTW in this that would be stupid. and thanks for the input I think I might not do it.

(Chant) DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.