Should I buy a WII U?

Already have a Gaming pc but i wwant to play epic nintendo games. There are many negatives about the wii u but i still want one. Should I buy one?

It depends on what games you want to play but personally I am waiting for a good, reliable Wii U emulator to come to PC.

There's not a bunch of games for wii u at the moment... I bought Wii U just to play monster hunter. And ofc I picked up new super mario bros U and Rayman legends but there's not really much games available :G

Im playing more on my Wii than Wii U

if you really want to buy Wii U you should wait for lower prices <.< And ofc you can play wii games on it. Wii has very good library of amazing games T_T

There's quite a few of awesome games for it right now, especially indie games. There's a lot more coming soon as well.

do what makes you happy

Ultimately the choice is yours. I got one and don't regret it because I've been have a bunch of fun with it. As of now it doesn't have a lot of games but it does have some of Nintendo flagship games ( Super Mario Bros U, Super Mario Bros. 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD, Rayman Legends, Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze, etc.). The Wii U console will also get a price cut in March because sales haven't been doing so well.

When the new super smash bros comes out..... oh lawdy yes!

There are a lot of good games coming out for the WII-U in 2014, and some really awesome games are already out. If you like nintendo exclusives and japanese games it is definitely worth it. I'm also hoping for an emulator though......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJcw6jIdqA

don't know if you can play all the wii u games on a normal wii, ifso this isn't a bad idea, many people sell it for cheap.

yes, yes, a hundred times yes!