Shirt/Hoodie design thread. - Post your designs

T-shirt with a bright smile and the slogan "FLOSS every day"?

1 Like

Some of these jokes, I just can't...

4 Likes

Only some?

1 Like

Okay, I'll admit, pretty much all of them.

It's like the dad jokes of technology.

that is mr dad jokes of technology for you!

Anything open source/software related is also cool. Being an open source developer I love that kind of stuff.

PCB's would also be acceptable. (like the desk mats)

1 Like

A T-shirt with on the front a picture of the front of a sitting cat with "journalctl", and on the back a picture of the back the same sitting cat with "journalctl -f"

That's not a dad joke right, that's an advanced one?

1 Like

@wendell/@kreestuh: is there a template for the T-shirt designs from the apparel manufacturer?

I'm fairly certain the normal tees are just Next Level 3600 shirts.

Template here I believe.

Although if Level1 is using Vermont Green Printing like TS was, they might have a different template.

1 Like

I dont believe i am talented enough to draw up a good design myself, but i will always request a M&Ms cocktail glass shirt.

1 Like

Can we get a shirt with a built in bluejack that kills microsoft laptops that would be great.

Tho ? This is just from one of many oldschool logo makers.

I would like some variation on the phrases like:
There is no place like cd
sudo chmod 777 * Club
twindle will chown you
[email protected]

Something like that.

We need a shirt that has an 8/16-bit martini glass full of M&Ms.

3 Likes

A zip up hoodie with a small 1 in by 1 in or embroidered lvl 1 logo

@wendell I was bored and tried doing that real quick, I'm no expert on graphic design or anything, but I think it doesn't look bad. Thoughts? At least on a mousepad I think it would work.

13 Likes

you guys are all awesome.

…and would you be calvin, or hobbes?

I like, but i think this would fit better on the back. maybe just the L1T logo on the front breast.

4 Likes

while (! MHz) {
    clock++;
}

That one is copyrighted though, but someone could get inspired by it and then draw in Wendell instead...

Tux as a character can be used freely as such though, just in case someone is wondering about that

6 Likes

Hey guys just thought this would be an interesting wallpaper.
also here is a link to the site were you can make your own "stranger things" logos.
http://makeitstranger.com/

3 Likes