Shipping duration to Germany / EU

Hello level1techs,

I ordered (order #01254) the single KVM this week, I wrote @wendell a e-mail but he has not responded (yet).

Based on other international orders how long does it take to get to Germany/Europe?

Regards,

Gixxa

2 Likes

+1

as someone from germany i also would like to know how long shipping usually takes. i wanna gift myself some swag for my birthday :smiley:

I’m from Bulgaria. I ordered a ram from a forum member here from US last year.
From what I recall it took around 20-24 days or something like that. I think it was less than a month.
I will double check, but I believe it was less.

PS: 10 days for priority shipping… Regular non priority have no insurance and there is no estimated delivery time.

Yeah, USPS Priority is usually just under a week and a half to Europe.

The regular USPS international seems to take at least two, but usually three weeks for Europe. Minimal, if any, tracking and no insurance either.

If they went UPS or FedEx then they’re usually a couple weeks as well, but sometimes they will screw the recipient over by charging them border charges and whatnot.

Don’t know if it makes a difference, out of curiosity did you use [email protected] ?

It says they use USPS Global Priority Mail for those orders, but I can’t find “USPS Global Priority Mail” as being a thing USPS sell. The closest seems to be “Priority Mail International”.

(edit: I have found references to it but nothing for selling it , maybe a legacy product, to might still offer tracking)

If it’s the latter you should be able to get a tracking number from L1T. The latter also says 6-10 business days.

1 Like

Global Priority and Priority International are the same thing. The given timeframe is fairly accurate too in my experience shipping stuff to Europe.

1 Like

Ah that’s good. So you should in theory be able to request the tracking number then as well :smiley:

Thanks for all the comments

No, I used [email protected] since we wrote a few mails back and forth.

I think someone else does all the shop stuff, so maybe worth sending something to that email as well, it’s the one on the shop info page.

So the shipment arrived at customs two days ago (9/11) and I was able to pick it up today. It took around 3 weeks to any other users that needed the info :slight_smile:

And it works great! The only thing I had to do is disable Displayport 1.2 on my Dell U2713H. This is a common problem that Wendel told me about but it’s the fault of Dell, not the KVM.

Total cost for everything was around 415 €. If I would have bought a comparable KVM in Germany I would’ve paid about double of that (7xx €) and the KVM would have not been as compact as it is.

Keep in mind that the psu included only has an American 110 Volt Adapter. I just took a old external HDD psu with 12 Volts and 1.5 Amps and it works fine, as it has the same output as the included psu.

1 Like