Shills and Whores in Linux "Journalism"

welcome to the got blocked by Lunduke club. All i did was respectfully disagree with him and then said goodbye when we couldn’t find common ground…got blocked after saying goodbye lol

1 Like

Can always check out his stats on socialblade

my last interactions with Lunduke before he blocked me. cant show his response but you be the judge if what i say was out of line. The context was anti jewish “hate” or trolling" being used in his youtube videos.

2 Likes

Holy shit, lunduke really has gone off the deep end.

1 Like
2 Likes

Edit: Oh shit, there’s another one

It kinda sucks he went full on tin foil because he really is a great speaker and his content was/used to be pretty decent. I dont know why hes gone off the deep end like this.

Must be the jews /s

Nah, It’s the illuminati.

This describes Lunduke. ASPD. People with ASPD do stuff like this and they usually move away because they eventually exhaust the trust of the people in their local area and their solution is to move somewhere else. But that may not be an option with the internet. But Some with ASPD don’t think they’re in the wrong, they might shrug it off as “Everybody hates me here? It must be their problem. Oh well, better start fresh somewhere else”.

1 Like

Shoot me a link for that latest video you speak of in regards to ReactOS, would you mate?

Thanks.

Take this all with a grain of salt, because it is based purely on speculation and have no screenshots or proof to back it up. When Lunduke was working in marketing at SUSE, there was a kerfuffle on the OpenSUSE twitter where people had been blocked by the official twitter. There was a bit of a stir, people called it out, and were unblocked and given an apology. A few weeks later Lunduke left SUSE, and changed distros to that of his sponsor. Not long after that he decried one of his previous employers who were “One of the major linux companies” for not using linux in their marketing department, and has ragged on OpenSUSE technologies since. I’m speculating that Bryan had access to the official OpenSUSE twitter, either as an employee of SUSE or as a board member of OpenSUSE. I’m speculating that he blocked people for saying things he didn’t like (things that weren’t unreasonable in the least). I’m speculating that his departure from SUSE and the OpenSUSE board weren’t on ameniable terms. I don’t mean to make it sound like he got fired, I doubt he did. But I think something happened there, SUSE gave him a very warm farewell, and he’s sour grapes about whatever happened.

4 Likes

tldr; things are going great for him aparently. In the video he says that he’s going to try and move off of youtube. Going to put his non paywalled videos on lbry and on facebook to try and grow his audience instead of youtube.

He hit all his funding goals so he is going to get a studio and live audience set up. Hope it works out for him.

2 Likes

ROFL!

Basically the history of him talking about Facebook:

I don’t really care about it.
My audience isn’t there.
I am not using it.
I probably shouldn’t be there.
You probably shouldn’t be there.
Facebook is evil.
Nobody should be there.
I’m gonna quit Facebook.
I will delete my Facebook account.
I deleted my Facebook account.
You should delete your Facebook account.
Everybody should leave Facebook.

Hey, I’m on Facebook now! Come join!

3 Likes

It’s funny. I wouldn’t think the trolls would get to me, but I am not running a high profile youtube or anything like that. Most who do, don’t read the comments at all. Gives them the freedom to persue the stuff they want to do.
I wouldn’t personally worry about Jew comments from children.
Even Jew comments from rednecks can be defeated by the admission Jerry Springer is a jew (great movie i stole that from).
I guess this applies to old mate here. He is now free to persue his artistic vision. Good luck to him.

You can easily automatically filter out your blacklist of trigger words in youtube.

He could add “Jew” as a trigger word and that comment will be deleted without him seeing it. It’s not so easy to automatically filter out comments saying he’s a money grubbing conman.

Yeah that would be harder. Seems like an excuse to me, but thats just my opinion.

What money is he grubbing though? I can’t see him making bank on a few regular videos/small niche following.

“Let’s do a Lundukeathon so you can give me money to be a W3C Member” and he never did an update on that.

Well, its definately an opening for a few jew jokes.

Again, you can just get rid of the word “Jew” automatically. Sure being money grubbing is a Jewish stereotype, but I see nothing wrong in calling a person that happens to be Jewish a money grubbing whore as long as you leave their faith and Semitic ethnicity out of it and if said individual is a money grubbing whore.

From what I understand, Jew’s challenge their own faith. It’s all part of the deal. Anyway I don’t really care who is or isn’t a Jew, as long as they aren’t trying to influence my life.
I just think Lunduke has become a product of the machine. I don’t know what he does for a job, but if his only job is Youtube/Social Media personality with opinions on Linux, then he will need to make sacrifices to earn a living. Many people need to do so. Ethics is one thing that gets sacrificed, leading to a dog eat dog world.

Maybe in the distant future with universal basic income, people can be a bit more honest and produce the content they want to produce with no stress of making bank on it.