Share your CPU-Z Benchmark Scores (v1.75 or later)

Xeon e3 1225 v3, my current htpc

dual xeon E5-2698V4

I havent updated bios to newer vrsion so that might not be the final score

4 Likes

that makes me moist

1 Like

Lower single thread than an Athlon X4, complete trash. Intel make better chips. /s

But seriously, that's basically 2X the IPC of Vishera. Broadwell-EP is very nice at the more moderate clockrates, doesn't look to scale very well though... (From looking at the i7 EE overclocking results.)

@Fouquin have you been updating the Doc?

I have been, and I will again as soon as I finish the OC on this FX-6300.

Best I can do right now. 5GHz ran at 1.452v, took an extra 60mv just to get the bench to run at 5.14. Hitting a serious wall there.

Will go for a single-thread death run tomorrow.

2 Likes

New System with benches

1 Like

I finally delided my cpu and tried a 4.9 overclock, got a few more points over my previous score.

1 Like

single core sucks, but for a fraction of retail price the performance is great :).I have a library of movies to rip and convert and need some cores left for vms. 1k+ bd and dvd discs will take some time rip and end up on nas.

Dual Xeon E5-2670 on a intel board with 128GB of ram..... Kinda slow single thread...

1 Like

suitcase build is meh CPU wise
http://i.imgur.com/M50gvIC.png

I can't say that I've used cpu-z much. It would be interesting to see you the people with intel machines to post comparisons between cpu-z and LINPACK (which is intel's native benchmark toolkit).

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-mkl-benchmarks-suite

Here are my results on an old Ivy Bridge Xeon.

Did alright. P6T V1 is a crap board though.

lol so basically as powerful as a PPC G5

kek

Hard to do much better for parts that are new though

1 Like

I should get my dual xeon rig from like 2006/7 finished soon and post for this thread lol I bet its awful

Just got a new old i7 980x and overclocked it to 4.4ghz

I got it to boot at 4.6ghz but it crashed when running the burn test. If i push the voltage a little more or maybe lower the uncore clock it may work but I already have the vcore and qpi set to 1.4v in BIOS and don't really want to go much higher. I also don't really have good RAM for overclocking so that limits what I can do quite a bit. I used to have some 2000mhz corsair dominator RAM but it died on me a while back.

Nice to see that the old girl still holds up pretty well against more modern chips.

i7 6700K @ 4.666
BK 111.1
DDR-4 @ about 2800MHz 15-16-16-35

A bit more tweeking (havent been able to get past 4.7 on these low voltages)
BK: 109.6