Setting up Tunnel Bear with OpenVPN in PFsense

So I have looked a the Open VPN config file for Tunnel Bear and I have tried to match the config in the GUI on pfsense Open VPN and have imported the certs and I have yet to get it to connect. the config file and certs are here. Anyone help would be appreciated.

What Linux distribution and version are you using? Did you follow the instructions provided by Tunnel Bear?

@Shadowbane pfsense is BSD based.

@chigh what if any errors are you getting? Does it let you complete the CA import and then try to start the connection?
Any fun log lines?

There’s more to it than just setting up the VPN, find a pfsense guide from PIA or some of the VPN provider and follow their instructions but with your settings.

I figured I could just set up the client on pfsense to match the config file from Open VPN and import the certs from that link. it would be just the same as copying those files into the config fold for Open VPN and then starting Open VPN to connect to the server. Am I wrong?

https://nguvu.org/pfsense/pfsense-baseline-setup/

Has almost everything important covered. Little too much for your request, just skip the VLANs etc.

ok well after playing with it it looks like i didn’t need to add any of the extra settings from the config file to the advanced configuration section in open VPN client on pfsnese box and just needed to add the certs and set the right algorithms with my username and password and BAM! connected! Thanks for all the help.

Hey bud, are you success to connected Tunnelbear on your linux?
Can you share the method